The Candidate must have an understanding of automotive industry requirements and standards. We are looking for a flexible engineer, who will embrace the company’s cultural and professional business environment and will work directly with our customers and with the various suppliers involved in systems & software development, and functional safety
The responsibilities of this position will include, but not be limited to:
• Defining the software process documents in line with ASPICE process
• You will be expected to develop the necessary process documents and support system engineering team with following these processes
• Ability to run audits on suppliers to ensure that they comply with appropriate software development quality assurance processes
• Software development experience would be ideal
• Understanding functional safety process documentation for automotive systems.
• Work out solutions to engineering issues within the FutureMotiv EE team and report to the customer as required.
• Comply with processes that deliver a robust and configuration controlled working environment for functional safety and software development.
• Develop and improve processes to give pragmatic solutions to customer functional safety requirements
Possible development opportunities include development of cybersecurity processes and analysis at system
Requirements of the position are:
• Excellent organization and prioritization skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to learn fast and to quickly pick up new skills and engineering concepts.
• Ability to follow tasks provided by engineering leads.
• Ability to effectively operate and communicate in a multi-cultural environment.
• Strong hands on, “can do” EE engineering skills.
• Bachelor's Degree (or related professional accreditation) in Electrical / Electronic Engineering, or Computer Systems Engineering / similar discipline.
• Experience of software process development under Automotive Spice (ASPICE) would be essential.
• Knowledge of functional safety, in particular ISO 26262 would be an advantage.
• Understanding of embedded automotive software concepts.
• Knowledge of system integration development.
• Knowledge of CAN, LIN, FlexRay, Automotive Ethernet communication busses.
• Ensure effective communication, containment and action plans with regards to quality related issues.
• Support effective root cause analysis and permanent corrective actions are implemented for quality issues.